This article is about to install pro version of Accordion Plugin.
How to install the pro version?
- Install the free version of accordions first. Please download the plugin from this link.
- Then install pro version by downloading from our website. You can download the plugin Zip file from Here.
- Now install the plugin. First, go to WordPress Dashboard. Then Hover Over the Plugins and click on the Add New menu. Then click on the Upload Plugin button. Now select the file and Click on the Install Now button.
- Then go to Installed Plugins and active Accordion and Accordion Pro plugins.
- You must have active install of free version to run the pro version.
- Free version slug is
- Pro version slug is
How to activate the license?
- You will find the License Key here.
- Copy your License key and paste it into the License Key field. If you don’t know how to activate the license, then read this document.
What will happen when the license expires?
- Plugin will work fine after the license expires,
- You won’t get the notification for the latest version for automatic updates.
- In this case, you must download it manually from our website and install the latest version to get the latest features.
- Check your orders to get downloadable plugin zip files from this link.
How to manually update the plugin?
- Delete/uninstall the current version from your website.
- Your data won’t be lost or deleted from your database by deleting or uninstalling the plugin.
- If you don’t have access to automatic plugin updates for the pro version, please download it from our website by visiting the link.
- Download the plugin zip file and install it.
- You can also install the plugin via FTP.