How to upgrade pro version?
- Install free version of product designer first. please download plugin from this link https://wordpress.org/plugins/product-designer/
- Then install pro version by downloading from our website, you can get plugin zip file from My account > Downloads
- Free version is required to run pro version of product designer.
- Free version slug is
- Pro version slug
How to activate license?
- After installing pro version of product designer you will see the license under settings navs.
- Please follow this link to get your license keys https://pickplugins.com/my-account/license-keys/
- Copy your license key and paste on settings input field and then save options.
What will happen when license expired?
- Plugin will work fine after license expired,
- You won’t be able to get the notification for latest version for automatic update.
- In this case, you will need to download manually from our website and install latest version to get latest features.
- Check your orders to get downloadable plugin zip files from this link https://pickplugins.com/my-account/orders/
How to manually update plugin?
- Delete/uninstall the current version from your website.
- Your data won’t be lost or deleted from your database by deleting or uninstalling the plugin.
- If you don’t have access to an automatic plugin update for pro version please download from our website by visiting my account section.
- Download the plugin zip file and install it on your site like you did before.
- You can also upload via FTP to install plugin.