Hi, post grid auto updated for me and now it's post post grid combo. I was fine with recreating my post grid using the new block-based layout, however noticed a few notable errors that prevent the grid from looking nice and functioning properly. This is specifically for a filterable grid.
1. The 'all' button, despite appearing in the block editor, does not actually appear on site.
2. It appears that, by default, all filters are turned off - so when you go to the page, it's blank. I have to click a filter or 'clear' to actually see anything.
3. 'Featured image' only allows for use of thumbnails, not the full image.
4. The bottom navigation (under pagination) seems to revert to certain colors every time the editor is refreshed. The pagination settings itself also revert and appear to be broken?
5. I cannot make more than 6 posts display per page. Setting 'posts per page' to 12 (the ideal amount of posts I want) will just end up displaying 12 posts total instead of per page. Paged posts seems to do nothing?
I think under Grid Settings, you've created some unnecessary rows, and that's why extra space is showing on your grid. Could you please remove all the rows that you've created? The 'Add Row' button is only useful if you want to create Advanced and complex layouts.
Please follow my screenshot to remove rows.
If you think 'Filterable' => item per page (screenshot: https://i.imgur.com/jHapkGo.png) isn't working, then I suggest you check the 'posts per page' option under Query Post. It should be -1.
Waiting for your response.
We just released a new version after resolving some issues, including the numbers 3 and 5 from your list. Please install the latest version, 2.2.2.
From your issues:
3. This issue should be fixed with the latest version installed.
5. This issue should be fixed with the latest version installed.
Let us know the update.
The issue you're talking about in number 4 isn't clear to me. Could you please elaborate a little bit or provide me with some kind of screenshot?
Hi, I found the solution to your first two issues.
1. For 'Multi Filterable Grid,' the All button will not work. So from the options settings, please select the 'show All Filter' option to 'No' and 'show Clear Filter' to yes. Please follow my Screenshot.
2. On the editor, you've to mark the filter that you want to show as selected. Please follow my Screenshot and let me know if it works.
I know you still have three more issues. But no worries, I'm not running away 😀
Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you please share your site URL so that we can easily identify what is causing the issue for you?