I recently updated WooCommerce and the thumbnail images on the slider are no longer showing.
- When editing the layout, a default image is shown.
- When I set a default image it shows for each image on the home page
- I tried the shortcode wcps_pickplugins id='24' in case of conflict but this shortcode doesn't work, it simply discplays the shortcode itself.
- The html references the correct image URL using the tag data-lazy. The fill line is below
<img class="slick-loading" alt="Private: Self-inking Rubber Stamps" data-lazy="https://www.colourco.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/Red-and-Black-Stamps-Grey-150x150.jpg" src="">
The code that is gener
- The URL appears in the lazy load
Our apologies for the inconvenience.
We can see the issue is happening with the lazy-load enabled. We temporarily disabled the lazyload feature on your site, and images are now showing.
Our Developer is working on this issue and will update the plugin ASAP.