Hi, I've tried everything to troubleshoot this error and no luck.
My regular post grids are working (except for custom taxonomy below), but I get an HTTP Error 500 on the page that displays my filterable post grid : https://x-libris.xf-redux.com/lengths/
I cloned the post grid used on that page. When I changed it to standard it showed a post grid (with no filters etc). When I changed it to collapsible to see what happened I got an empty page: https://x-libris.xf-redux.com/test1/
The lengths page was working from 28 April when I created it, until I recently updated the plugin.
Custom taxonomy: when I originally set up the post grids they had a custom taxonomy displayed. This no longer shows due to a php error. The option to select a custom taxonomy for the old post grid is no longer there, I only have "general" options. I tried setting up a custom taxonomy under "advance > taxonomy and terms" in the new tax grid and it doesn't display. I can't find any instructions for Elements - advance to see if I've done something wrong. The error I'm getting is:
ltrim() expects parameter 1 to be string, object given
Welcome to our forum.
As far as we understand and experience 500 error is only happening when you user same post grid user under post item content. that’s mean you need to exclude post id if you want to load post grid that also includes current post id(where the post grid is displaying)