I have been busy with this plugin and I think it's really great! But unfortunately, I am experiencing some issues. Probably by incompetence on my side. Can you help me out with some questions?
- On your website I see a license fee, but I can download the plugin for free in WordPress? Is that a mistake?
- How can I connect a company profile to a job posting? In every job posting I need to fill in the company info again, although I also have made company profiles. And when I look at a company profile I do see all its job posting, as if that matches on exact writing. That's a bit strange.
- Is it possible to send the application form to only the user(/company) that had posted the job?
- How can I edit fields like Job Type, Job Level, Salary type.
- Do you have a full list with all shortcodes and the extensions that can be used in it?
- Can I translate the plugin with the Loco Translate plugin? Or do you have a better idea that helps you too? (I need it in Dutch)
Hope to hear from you soon!
Hi, Thanks for your post.
The plugin is for free with some basic functionality. We have many premium Add-ons along with some free add-ons in order to add extra features to the Job Board Manager. If you bought the License you can access all of our premium Add-ons.
There is an auto-suggestion feature when you're trying to up fill up the company details.
'send the application form to only the user(/company) that had posted the job' is not clear what are you talking about!
you can edit all the options fields from the backend admin panel.
Yes, we have shortcodes available. and as I said we have both free and paid Add-Ons/extensions that you can use to add extra functionality to the plugin.
The Translation feature is also available. Let us know if you're having any trouble translating the plugin. Our Dev team can help you with that.