Would you want to sell items that you don’t currently have in stock? Whether you desire to sell anything that isn’t currently in stock, pre ordering is an excellent means of doing it. The best WooCommerce pre order plugin is the only way to enable pre-orders on any WooCommerce site.
When a new product is launched on the market or a website, sometimes, due to high demand, customers fail to buy the product. This is where the pre order feature comes in handy. This is a method that is used by many businesses, and it is designed to benefit both the customers and the sellers.
The Pre-order plugin allows the customers to secure the desired product even if the product is not in stock yet. It also helps a buyer to analyze the demand for a product.
Here in this article, we will go through the top 10 best WooCommerce pre order plugins that can help your business grow stronger. We will be talking about their pros and cons and also their unique features.
Table of Contents
10 Best WooCommerce Pre Order Plugins
Here are the 10 best pre-order plugins for WooCommerce discussed below for you:
YITH Pre-Order for WooCommerce is the first best pre order plugin for WooCommerce on this list of 10 best WooCommerce pre order plugins. If you want to list your product on your website before the stock comes to you, this pre order plugin for WooCommerce might be the one you are looking for. Not only does it list the products, but it also notifies the admin if a pre order product is being purchased. So, it makes it easy for the admin to keep track of his sales.
This best pre order plugin for WooCommerce will help you to separate the products that are not in the stock yet but soon will be and then mark the products under the name of ‘Pre Order’ instead of ‘Buy Now. This best pre order plugin for WooCommerce has an active installation record of 9000+.
- This one marks the products that are not in stock under ‘Pre-order.’
- With this, you can set an available date for the pre order products.
- Buyers can be notified if a purchased product is pre-order
- Admins also get notified when a pre order product is being purchased.
- Free version: Free to use.
- Premium version: €129.99 per year.
- Very easy and simple.
- Available in three languages.
- Notifies the admin and buyers with updates.
- Sometimes slows down the website.
This is another best WooCommerce pre order plugin. This is an efficient system that helps the admin distinguish between available products and not stock products. This pre order plugin for WooCommerce makes pre order status for the simple as well for the variable products. This free WooCommerce pre-order plugin makes a product automatically available when the pre order period ends.
In the last two years, around 5000+ stores have used this best WooCommerce pre order plugin for their website. So, needless to say, it is trustworthy. The free WooCommerce pre-order plugin of this has several good features, but the pro version offers you different types of pre order scenarios.
- This pre order plugin supports basic and variable goods.
- It permits you to put up a date for whenever the pre-order item will be available.
- It sends a notification to users when the pre order period ends.
- It also prevents users from adding available products with pre order items.
- Free version: Free to use.
- Premium version: $79.00 per year.
- This is relatively cheaper.
- This plugin gives great professional support.
- This plugin works great for seasonal events.
- This tool has a limitation on sending notifications.
It is one of the best pre order plugins for WooCommerce. It has several unique features. As the name suggests, this plugin allows the admin to approve or reject any purchase request before any payment is given. Once the plugin is activated, shop owners can manually approve or reject any order before the payment is processed. The settings are very simple and easy.
Once the shop owner or the admin approves the order, a payment link is automatically sent to the customer. This best WooCommerce pre order plugin supports all payment gateways. The free version has many features, and the premium version allows the owner to enable approval for selective products.
- This plugin allows the admin to approve each one of the orders manually.
- When the shop owner approves an order, this plugin automatically sends a payment link to the customers.
- If the shop owner rejects, an order customer gets an email automatically.
- The premium version of this plugin allows the admin to approve selective product orders.
- Free version: Free to use.
- Premium version: $29 to $199 per year.
- Configuration is very easy.
- This plugin supports all payment gateways.
- The emails sent by this plugin are automated and customizable.
- The premium version is expensive.
Product Pre Orders for WooCommerce is a free WooCommerce pre-order plugin that has all the features you can imagine having in a pre order plugin. Not only this plugin allows the admin to mark pre order status simple and variable goods, but it also allows them to filter and create a category of their own. This free WooCommerce pre order plugin has the feature of setting a date for when the pre order period ends. If any product does not have an availability date, ‘coming soon will be shown.
This best WooCommerce pre order plugin also has a feature that normally is not available to other pre order plugins. You can customize the price of the products using this plugin. You can also use different colored text for the pre order button. So, it is the best pre order plugin for WooCommerce that you can try.
- This plugin allows the owner to set an availability date for every product differently.
- The pre-order price can also be customized in this free WooCommerce pre order plugin.
- There are different text colors and designs that shop owners can choose for different products.
- This free WooCommerce pre order plugin works with both simple and also variable products.
- Free Plan: Free to use
- This plugin is very easy to manage.
- Customization is available widely.
- This plugin is totally free to use.
- Filtering the pre order products might not always be accurate.
WooCommerce Pre-Orders Plugin is a paid tool that helps the shop owners to display their product that is not the stock yet on their website. This plugin is fully customizable. It allows the admin to set optional dates for a product to be available. When a product becomes available, consumers are notified through email. The plugin is very efficient to use as there are no complex settings.
This best WooCommerce pre order plugin also has a filter option that distinguishes between the pre order products and available products. If the product is no longer available, it cancels the order automatically. There is another option where it charges a fee for a pre-order. However, one of the downsides of this plugin is that it is not a free WooCommerce pre order plugin.
- This pre order plugin allows you to customize the prices of the products.
- You can add a probable date for when your product is available.
- When a pre-order product is available, this plugin notifies the customers through email automatically.
- If any pre order product is not available, this tool automatically cancels the order.
- Premium Version: $129.00 per year
- Allows setting optional time and date.
- Cancels the order if the product is no longer available.
- You can automatically charge a fee for pre order.
- Not compatible with WooCommerce subscriptions.
Pre Order for WordPress WooCommerce is a great tool if you are a small shop owner and do not have a lot to invest. This tool is very reasonably priced, and it has a lifetime free upgrade. Also, it allows the admin to analyze a product’s market demand by calculating its order statistics. This best pre order plugin for WooCommerce is a great way to know which products are more demanded in the market.
This best WooCommerce pre order plugin also has a partial payment option that allows the customers to secure their pre-ordered products. When the product is available, customers get notified, and they can make the rest of the payment. This best pre order plugin for WooCommerce has everything you desired from a pre order plugin.
- This tool allows the admin to set a date for the pre order product to be available.
- It also allows the admin to specify the delivery date of the product.
- Customers can pay the partial amount for the pre-ordered products, which are determined manually by the admin.
- This tool helps to analyze the demand for a product by the initial sales or the pre-order numbers.
- Premium Plan: $39.00 one-time payment.
- This tool has a partial payment option.
- This plugin comes with a lifetime free upgrade.
- The owners can easily analyze their sales with this tool.
- Cannot add multiple pre orders to the cart.
WooCommerce Pre-sale, Time offer & Expiring System is an efficient pre order plugin for WooCommerce. This best WooCommerce pre order plugin has varieties of features that help the shop owner and also the customers to buy their desired product easily. It has a period for products that enables to have special offers for seasonal events.
After the period expires, the regular price will be shown for the product. If a product is no longer available, it will switch to unavailable. This is a very convenient option for the shop owners. With this best WooCommerce pre order plugin, it’s possible to show the old price of a product also. The customers can also see the sales progress of a product.
- You get a period option for a product that can be used as a special offer for special days.
- This plugin allows customers to pay a partial amount before the item is available.
- Customers can also use coupons with the help of this plugin.
- You can also limit the offer period by using the goal threshold feature of this plugin.
- Free Plan: Not Available
- Premium Plan: $19 to $80 per year
- This tool has expiring strategies.
- You can customize the date, time, and also the prices of the products.
- This tool has a coupon deduction system.
- This plugin has some compatibility issues.
Module Pre Order is one of the best pre order plugins for WooCommerce. It has a various number of features that make online shopping very convenient for the customers as well as the shop owners. This best WooCommerce pre order plugin has a specialized section for pre-order products. It also notifies the admin when someone has pre-ordered.
You can edit almost everything with the help of this best WooCommerce pre order plugin. You can edit the time and date of the product being available. You can also edit the pricing any time you want with this best pre order plugin for WooCommerce. Altogether this is a very efficient pre-order plugin for WooCommerce. This free WooCommerce pre order plugin also has a premium version.
- This plugin allows their customers to book an item before its being available on the website.
- You customize the date of the product available on the website.
- You can track your sales with the help of this plugin.
- You can also edit the pricing of the products through this plugin.
- Free version: Free to use.
- Premium version: $59 to $299 per year.
- Great tool for redesigning.
- Very effective for creating a customizable product page.
- They have great customer support.
- The premium version is in the higher range in price.
Mighty WooCommerce Pre-order is a great plugin if you are looking for a budget-friendly one. It has all the necessary features that are essential for a pre order plugin for WooCommerce. With this best WooCommerce pre order plugin, you can set an expected delivery date that helps to gain the customer’s reliability of your business. Also, the customers can activate or deactivate reminder emails to be sent automatically to inform the customers about upcoming products.
This best pre order plugin for WooCommerce has another special feature called country-specific time zone. This feature allows the buyer and the customer to communicate easily, even if they are in a different time zone. Overall, this is a great plugin and a must-have for your website.
- This plugin, like many others, has an advance payment feature that allows you to pay partially or fully on pre order.
- This plugin allows the seller to set the original and sale price altogether so that the customer can differentiate them.
- The admin can customize the color, design also background of the text.
- With this plugin, the admin or the seller can mention the maximum number of products that can be pre-ordered.
- Premium version: $29.00 to $69.00 per year.
- Very great library of add-ons, even in the free version.
- This plugin is device friendly.
- They have great customer support.
- Sometimes customers have faced bug issues.
WooCommerce Pre Order Sales is by MotifCreatives. This is a very efficient plugin for shop owners. WooCommerce Pre Order Sales plugin gives the customer the privilege to purchase a product even if the product has not arrived at the store yet. This plugin also allows the customers to order a product with multiple stock items.
Customers can pay partially or fully for pre ordered products. The admin can set the date of availability for a product with this best WooCommerce pre order plugin. This best pre order plugin for WooCommerce has a special feature where the customer can add a new product with the pre order product. There is some downside to this plugin, but overall, this is a great plugin.
- This plugin works with every type of product, such as simple, variable, downloadable, virtue, and grouped.
- The admin or the seller can set an availability date for a product.
- This plugin allows to activate or deactivate email notifications for a product being in stock.
- It has a partial or full payment feature, so the customers don’t have the risk of missing the product.
- Free version: Not available
- Premium version: $29 to $38 per year
- This plugin displays pre order status and availability date.
- It works with all types of products.
- Very supportive customer support.
- This plugin has some bugs that need to fix.
Having the best WooCommerce pre order plugin will provide an additional benefit to the store owners to get an order for upcoming products. A pre order plugin for WooCommerce will enable you to showcase a product, whether it’s an idea or something that will be released shortly, on your website. In this article, we have highlighted the top eCommerce pre-order plugins that have the best features. The buyers, as well as the sellers, will have the easiest and smoothest experience using this plugin.
All of these plugins have many unique features that help the buyer launch a pre-order product successfully. These plugins also allow the buyers to have statistics on their products’ success or failure. Hopefully, this article will give you an overview of these pre-order plugins’ features, pros, cons and make your business management easier.