Hi after I upgraded to Post Grid Pro I am having a few issues:
Filterable Grid Issues
- When I try to make a Filterable Grid (and I turn on the 'filterable pagination') no matter what size setting I use for the images, the Post Grid puts only 1 image per line and it is a huge image. My settings were set to 3 columns but once I turn on the Filterable Grid it changes it to 1 column and the image is scaled to fit the whole column width of the page
- I have the 'filterable pagination' turned on but the pagination only shows
Previous 1 Next
There should be many more pages as I have over 100 posts. The next and previous buttons don't do anything since the grid is not generating any pages except 1 page with 10 posts
Example of a page on my website with a filterable grid: https://fedbysab.com/filterable-grid-testing/
Normal Post Grid Issues
- My normal grids are no longer in descending order by date. I didn't change any settings except install the Post Grid Pro. Now the grids are in a random order
- The "Next" and "Previous" buttons of the pagination appear at the very top of my webpage, not beside the page numbers at the bottom of the grid
- When the post grid is set to have 12 items per page and 3 columns it shows the posts in this format:
x x x
x x x
x x x
Why won't it show the last 3 posts on the same row?
Please see this page on my site for a 'Normal' post grid (i.e. not Filterable) https://fedbysab.com/grid-testing/
Welcome to our forum.
Sorry for late reply,
Could you please set px or % values for grid item width instead of column numbers, and let me know the result.