We are glad that you recover your site.
we contact because we have two questions:
The first one is why the plugin is out of the wordpress site?
The second one is that we have the pro version, and we have a ACF field to filter a post query, so we did a custom query filtering by the ACF (adding a Meta query), in your plugin and one grid with glossary view.
When whe change the "ALL" word for a Spanish one, the change is not reflected, also when we put -1 on glossary or/and query section to show all elements, this also not work, and no matter the number of post you put on that field, always show 6 elements or 8 elements.
Also if we use a "load more" or a "ajax pagination", the custom query broke and not work, and the filter only change the first 6 elments.
You can see an example here:
We tried to disable all modules even the elementor composer, and the result is the same.
Please let us know how to fix this.
We are dissapointed with the treatment of this ticket, we wait 15 days for an answer, and we have not any solution, even an simple “we will check it”…
So, we have to implement other system to solve this, and we have paid for a module that do this, but not work properly.
I really hope that this bug will be fixed, so we can implement this and it work as spected.