A user adds items to their cart while shopping. The cart, however, is considered abandoned if this user does not complete the purchase on the checkout page. You realize how essential your customers are as a businessperson. They are the power of your company. If they go to the checkout page and do not purchase their desired products, leaving the cart as it is, you might face loss in all forms. That’s why WooCommerce abandoned cart recovery is so important.
Six out of ten visitors abandon the checkout page without making a purchase, according to a study. Even if you have sufficiently persuaded your customers, 20% to 25% of them abandon their shopping carts. So here we are informing you about the 10 Best WooCommerce Abandoned Cart Recovery Plugins.
Table of Contents
10 best WooCommerce Abandoned Cart Recovery plugin
Here is the list of the top 10 best woocommerce abandoned cart recovery plugins for WordPress websites below.
This plugin is one of the best because Webhooks are available with it. This enables the plugin to work with Active Campaign, Mautic, Campaign Monitor, and other similar services. The data for each plugin is kept in its own database table. It’s a self-hosted plugin. It runs smoothly and has no effect on the website’s performance. So, you don’t have to be concerned about speed.
This plugin can be used by any WooCommerce store owner who sells anything online. To begin recovering your lost revenue, you will not require any technical knowledge. Once activated, the plugin will work for you automatically. You can also create and mail one-of-a-kind, time-limited discount coupons. There is no requirement to provide a coupon on this WooCommerce cart recovery plugin.
WooCommerce Cart Abandonment Recovery is also open-source software. That means many people around the world is contributing to making this WooCommerce cart recovery plugin more understandable and easier to use as per their local need. Adding this plugin to the website is likewise a breeze. Just download and install the plugin, review the recovery mails for any changes, and you are ready to go!
- Each consumer will receive a unique checkout link that will lead them back to where they left off.
- This Abandoned Cart Recovery plugin integrates with all marketing automation tools through webhook easily.
- A GDPR notice can be displayed on the checkout page if desired.
- You’ll get a detailed report on how the plugin is performing behind the scenes, as well as automatic revenue recovery.
- This plugin may create one-time-only discount coupons and distribute them to your customers via email.
- It also provides ready and conversation-tested email templates.
- Free to use
- Premium Version: $239 to $999
- Amazing automation of the plugin.
- Free plugin with the best outcome.
- Easy to configure.
- Open source so it can be restructured.
- Coupons are added manually.
Abandon Cart Pro is a wonderful and effective plugin. Using this plugin, you may reach out to customers who have left the checkout process. You will adore this Abandoned Cart Pro since it has the capacity to convert hundreds of abandoned shopping carts. Customers that visit your website but do not finish their order will be more likely to return. This WooCommerce cart recovery plugin is easy to install, and you’ll get excellent help along the way.
You may quickly recoup up to 30% of lost sales and more with this solution. From the Delivered Emails page, you can see which abandoned cart recovery for WooCommerce email templates are sent to which clients. It’s also possible to see who has opened the email. After the designated cut-off time has passed, the cart is considered abandoned for all users.
This WooCommerce abandoned cart recovery has a default value of X minutes. As soon as a product is added to a logged-in user’s cart, the cart is monitored. Abandoned Cart Pro for WooCommerce cart recovery is, in our opinion, the greatest plugin for recovering abandoned cart for WooCommerce. Great plugin with excellent features and support.
- This plugin has 3 conversion-optimized pre-built workflows
- Choose from 12 different WooCommerce abandoned cart recovery email layouts.
- Incorporate specific customer and product merging tags.
- For each template, keep track of the coupon redemption rate.
- Fantastic plugin, both in terms of its functionality and its support.
- ● Free Version: Free to use
- ● Premium Version: $149 to $349 per year
- Hundreds of features are available.
- Very easy to set up.
- Great plugin with awesome customer support.
- There is also a free version.
- The price is a bit high.
From the minute a product is added to the Cart, CartBounty saves and shows all shopping cart activity. CartBounty is a significant addition to your marketing arsenal because of its smart user experience, built-in efficiency features, and ability to interface with other platforms. A shopping cart that cannot be identified is known as a ghost or guest cart.
When a user inputs an item to their own cart, it seems in CartBounty abandoned carts for the store auditor to see. Until an email address or phone number is provided, the cart will remain a ghost cart. The ghost cart is transformed into a recoverable cart as soon as this WooCommerce abandoned cart recovery receives the user’s contact information.
The abandoned cart is immediately deleted from the list of abandoned carts whenever the user places an order. CartBounty also enables advanced customization via hooks, in addition to the customization options available in the plugin settings. If you want to change or expand the features of CartBounty without changing the plugin’s core files, these hooks are a great method to recovery abandoned cart for WooCommerce.
- Investigate the most popular cart items by this.
- Check out the ghost carts with this WooCommerce cart recovery plugin.
- View shopping carts in real-time with this cart abandonment recovery tool.
- Use Google reCAPTCHA to prevent bots from abandoning shopping carts.
- Free Version: Free to use
- Premium Version: $78 to $1096 per year
- The ghost cart abandonment process is great.
- Full of interesting features.
- Very easy to use.
- Coupons can be added as per need.
- Polished plugin with easy setup.
- You have to pay extra costs for add-ons
HubSpot is a free CRM, marketing, sales, and customer care platform that may help you develop your business. The MWB HubSpot for WooCommerce plugin makes integrating your WooCommerce store with HubSpot a breeze. Visitors are turned into leads, who are nurtured into customers, and their progress is tracked, making it easier to grow your company. This plugin has WooCommerce abandoned cart recovery features, which is great for growing businesses.
In minutes, you’ll be ready to go. To better manage your customers and their orders, easily integrate your historical and new WooCommerce store data with HubSpot. Once your WooCommerce data is linked to HubSpot, you can quickly track customers in the free CRM, segment contacts based on their activities, automate marketing follow-ups to boost sales, and analyze your store’s progress with powerful business analytics.
You’ll be able to market to your customers depending on what they bought, what they looked at on your website, the value of their orders, and other pertinent information. HubSpot comes with more than 20 pre-designed templates, so all you have to do is fill in the blanks with your content and hit send. All emails are instantly registered in this cart abandonment recovery plugin and contain open and click reporting so you can track interaction.
- Sync the data from your WooCommerce store to HubSpot.
- Manage your clients and orders in a simple way. CRM
- Track and recover abandoned carts from customers.
- Create and send stunning, relevant emails to your prospects and clients.
- Create Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Google ad campaigns.
- Free Plan: Free To use
- Easy management of advertising
- Great integration and proactive support
- Well integrated with HubSpot.
- This plugin has limitations on updates.
When a user adds something to their basket but doesn’t finish the transaction. After a specific length of time has elapsed, the cart would be recorded as “abandoned.” WooCommerce Abandoned Cart Recovery will collect the following data: add to cart date, customer email, cart total, cart condition, and IP address. As a plugin for recovery abandoned cart for WooCommerce, it can meet all your needs.
The consumer is then contacted, a discount is offered, and the customer is asked to continue the checkout process. At all times, you have total access to the records. The data of this WooCommerce abandoned cart recovery plugin includes time, username, email, item number, Cart purchase value, items list, reminder logs, consumer IP, and location.
You can send coupons in addition to recovery emails. You can select to send an existing discount with each email template. Allow the plugin to create unique coupons with predetermined values. You can use any WooCommerce coupon option to set up the produced coupon. You can auto-update the plugin from your dashboard during the support term.
- Track logged-in users’ and visitors’ abandoned carts on your website.
- Set the time interval between a member’s last action with his cart.
- You can select to send an existing discount with each email template.
- When an order is recovered, the administrator receives an email notification.
- You can design many email templates and schedule them to be sent at various times.
- Free version: Free to use.
- Paid version: $40 per year.
- Simple yet very effective.
- The WooCommerce abandoned cart recovery plugin trial version will impress you.
- A good plugin with a great team.
- Needs to be more secure.
Retainful is the best WooCommerce email marketing plugin for automating email campaigns, increasing sales, and expanding your business. Retainful provides methods to convert visitors into customers and prevent cart abandonment in addition to email marketing. With pre-built email process templates, you can easily create and launch email campaigns.
When clients abandon their carts, Retainful enables you immediately send recovery emails. WooCommerce abandoned cart recovery function lets you send customers well-timed reminder emails to help them finish their purchases. These email reminders for the abandoned cart for WooCommerce can all be scheduled and delivered automatically. These emails don’t have to be sent manually.
It can send these abandoned cart reminders automatically, and it will stop once the customer has completed the transaction. Send customers personalized email follow-ups automatically when they make a purchase. With Retainful’s Email Marketing Automation function, you can automate and save time on everything from a simple thank you message to a tailored reminder to an inactive customer.
- When clients abandon their carts, send abandoned cart emails automatically.
- All abandoned carts, including guest carts, should be captured.
- Email layouts and reminders for WooCommerce abandoned cart recovery are unlimited.
- When the cart is restored, Retainful immediately stops sending emails.
- View real-time carts or carts of clients who are now purchasing on your site.
- Free Version: Free to use
- Premium Version: $19 to $199 per month
- Automatic Coupon Application and Countdown Timer.
- Trial for free, plan for free, and prices for free.
- Assistance and documentation.
- The renewal process needs to be planned.
Users quit shopping carts for a variety of reasons, including a lack of immediate capital or a sudden diversion that causes them to forget what they were doing. Fortunately, YITH WooCommerce Recover Abandoned Cart can remember your consumers because they abandoned their cart and encourage them to finish their transaction by delivering coupons for a special discount on the products they want.
This WooCommerce abandoned cart recovery plugin comes with two default emails: one for abandoned carts and another for delinquent orders. You may, however, generate an unlimited number of emails with diverse content and send them at different times to establish an effective customer retrieval strategy.
Schedule the automated sending of emails to persuade users to pay for their orders after a certain amount of time has passed since the order was completed. The configuration of automatisms is at the heart of the plugin: Choose how long a cart must be abandoned before it is considered abandoned and when the automatic email should be sent.
- Set a time limit after which the cart will be considered abandoned.
- Create various types of emails for your customers.
- Dynamically populate the email with user information and abandoned carts.
- Customize the email’s content and include coupons in each email type.
- List of all abandoned carts, along with their information
- Premium Version: € 79,99 per year
- Any firm will benefit from the reminder email with cart objects.
- The customization options are amazing.
- Excellent extension for cart abandonment recovery.
- Users who are not registered can also reclaim their carts.
- It does not work with failed orders as well.
To catch Abandoned Carts, Recover Abandoned Cart monitors carts that have been abandoned by Members and Guests. To Recover the Abandoned Carts, it automatically sends emails using the message templates at predetermined periods. The Cart URL can be included in the email. You can create as many email templates as you want for sending follow-up emails.
You can send the first mail without a coupon if you have numerous mail templates for different time periods. You can send a follow-up email with a coupon code if the Buyer does not respond. This will entice the Buyer to purchase the item. Cookies are used to track the Buyer’s purchase. Both Members and Guests can use cart abandonment recovery.
Abandoned Carts will be captured for Members as soon as the products are placed in the cart and the Member leaves for some reason. Guests must complete the Checkout Page by entering their email address, and once the email address is submitted, the WooCommerce cart recovery will be recorded.
- Automated Mails Using Mail Templates to Recover Abandoned Carts
- User mail clicks are tracked so you can see which email templates are effective.
- The timing for shipping abandoned carts and mail can be set.
- The user’s purchase using the Cart link in the email is recorded.
- When the cart is recovered, email the administrator manually.
- Premium Plan: $49 to $490
- Easy to install and configure.
- Behaves as advertised.
- Best customer support and fair price.
- Needs to be up-to-date with the updates.
You can use the extension to compose multiple follow-up emails and schedule them to be sent at certain times. You can enhance conversion rates by including coupons and other incentives. The extension keeps track of all abandoned carts and their details in a grid format. You can send follow-up emails to your customers to remind them to pay for their orders and complete them.
The add-on is clever in that it takes advantage of your WooCommerce email header and footer. You may also use the extension’s built-in analytic dashboard to track your recovery progress. This WooCommerce abandoned cart recovery tool comes with pre-built templates that follow best practices and customizable capabilities that allow you to tailor messages to fit your brand.
These automated message sequences encourage Cart abandoners to return to your Shopify business. One of the best features of this WooCommerce abandoned cart recovery tool is its ability to recognize carts across devices, which means buyers won’t have to hunt for the things they want several times, significantly for cart abandonment recovery.
- Specific products should be excluded from recovery mailings.
- Using a modal popup, you can pre-capture a guest’s email address.
- Emails can be sent manually or automatically according to a schedule.
- After a certain amount of time, delete abandoned carts automatically.
- Set a timer for sending notifications once a cart has been abandoned.
- Personalize emails using factors like name, direct cart link, coupon, and more.
- Premium Plan: $59 per year.
- Lots of themes to choose from.
- A great community to help you start.
- Comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Updates are added in a gap of 3-4 months.
With Metorik Engage, you can automatically send bespoke abandoned cart emails to clients at various points after they abandon their cart. You can send different emails based on the things in their basket, their previous order history, and the amount they’re spending. All carts are transmitted behind the scenes, with no influence on your site’s performance.
Unlike most other abandoned cart solutions, Metorik WooCommerce abandoned cart recovery plugin handles all of the heavy labor within the app itself, away from your store. All carts are transmitted behind the scenes, with no influence on your site’s performance. Unlike most of the other WooCommerce abandoned cart recovery plugin solutions, Metorik handles all of the hard labor inside the app alone, away from the business.
It’ll try a couple of different approaches to get the username and password of something like the cart operator so you may reclaim their cart later with a cart email. You may send various emails based on the things in their basket, their previous purchase history, and the amount they’re spending. Each cart does have its own page where you can view what’s in it, who it goes to, any abandoned cart emails that have been received, and manually acquire the recovery URL.
- View, manage, and segment carts to get more information.
- Use reports to learn how your clients shop on your website.
- This WooCommerce abandoned cart recovery lets you monitor each cart in real-time.
- Create and deliver unique promo codes to abandoned carts as an option.
- All emails sent are logged so that the conversion rate may be calculated.
- Premium Plan: $50 per month
- Analyze customers’ carts in an efficient way.
- Cart recovery rate is amazing.
- Email templates are very convenient.
- Designed to scale with your business.
- The pricing system may not be preferable for all.
This was our presentation on the 10 Best WooCommerce Abandoned Cart Recovery Plugins. Each plugin discussed here is an amazing way to kick start your business. These plugins have helped many users, and you can get started anytime. Here you will find products from free to price versions. Choose any as per your need. You can even use the trial versions offered by some plugins. In this manner, you will have an easier time deciding which option you like. I hope you are able to locate the ideal partner for your company.